A cheese platter is a winner at any winter gathering! Sue Harris from Concetti Consulting shares her top tips for creating a next level cheese platter that is sure to impress your guests.
- Plan your cheese choices before the party, taking into consideration the food on offer and the age group attending the event.
- The key to a successful display is to have a variety of cheeses from hard to soft. Make sure your cheeses are at room temperature to give maximum flavour.
- Fresh fruit slices give depth to the board, along with dried fruit and nuts. A winning platter could have honeycomb or pomegranate sprinkled on the triple brie.
- A variety of crackers and biscuits like lavosh, grissini sticks, fruit bread, and charcoal crackers add to the overall display.
- La Buche D’affinois
- Cremeux D’argental
- Le Delice des Creamiers
- Jacks Reserve Cheddar
- Godminister Organic Cheddar